Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom ratefull kitchenoutdoor poolbusiness trippleasant stayseattle areaesagrocerypetsratesstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2017

AC was not working in the room. Thermostat was busted. There was no one there to fix it that day or the next day. They said they have no other room to offer me.
The only option was to stay without AC or go to another hotel, which they contacted, in a smoking room. I chose the smoking room. I have to buy 2 bottle of febreeze and 1 air freshness just so I can sleep.
I was in Seattle for only 2 nights to meet another engineer about a startup. They wasted 3.5 hours and caused a lot of frustration.

They not only didn’t apologies or offer me anything in return. They screwed up the billing and I had to call Expedia for another 40 minutes and pay the whole amount again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

We want every guest to have a comfortable stay and I am truly sorry we fell short in making that happen for you. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you encountered in your room and at the time of billing. Your experience is not indicative of the service we train our associates to provide. We have shared your feedback with the entire team as we take your comments seriously, and our training will be revisited to ensure this does not happen again. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The smell starts in the hallway. We stayed on 3rd floor and the stink hit as soon as we got out of the elevator. I can't even describe exactly what it is , but it's not normal. The room was smelly and hot when we opened the door. Quickly turned the air conditioner on but that was blowing out stinky air also. Left for awhile to let room cool down, came back and the smell hadn't gotten any better. Did a look around at the rest of the room. Wow! The bedside table was filthy. The phone is so dirty I didn't want to touch it to call the desk. Checked the drawers on bedside table and something had been spilled in the bottom drawer and not cleaned. Big sticky mess that was all over the phone books in drawer, rendering them useless. Looked in other drawers in room, bathroom drawers had makeup and long hairs in them. Gross!! The only garbage can in the room had the liner changed, but not cleaned out. There was food and cigarette ashes in the bottom and the sides were filthy dirty!!
The good point is the front desk lady is very nice. Too bad she has to deal with things that are beyond her control.
Needless to say I can't recommend anyone stay here. Maybe if management gets the place cleaned up and the smell out. But I would make sure and read reviews before staying here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Mechelle, we apologize for the unpleasant smell and cleanliness issues you encountered in your room. We work hard to provide a clean and comfortable environment, and we're sorry the odor compromised your experience. We will address this matter with our housekeeping team in order to ensure changes are made immediately to solve these problems. We truly hope you and your family will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This hotel is a joke. Sooo smells. Dirty and beyond disgusting. I don't normally saying stuff. But people need to know because I stay in many hotel before and I am not a kind of high maintenance person

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Tammy, we're extremely sorry that you had a negative experience here, and we assure you that all of your concerns are being taken seriously. We have no excuses to offer, but we do extend our sincerest apologies and want you to know that we are making adjustments and working to deliver better hospitality going forward. I encourage you and your family to try us again in the near future and I am confident you all will enjoy a better stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Staff are amazing here. Very clean room. Easy to request anything you need like cook wears and towles. Pets are allowed and you are not disturbed by other people's pets. Also pet deposits are very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

It is so nice to read your stay with us was enjoyable on every front. We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. Thanks for taking the time to write about your stay at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The wifi wouldn't work and there was nothing the staff could do about it except give me a phone number for a help line that wouldn't work with the hotel staff. There was no milk or juice, or any fresh food, available for breakfast. The drawers in the room weren't cleaned on the inside, there was hair in one. However, the staff was friendly, the location was great, and I felt safe staying there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you liked our location and had an overall pleasant visit. However, we sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered with the internet connectivity and the cleanliness of your room. We have followed up with our engineering and housekeeping teams to address and correct the issues. We hope you and your family will consider a return visit so we can make it up to you.