“Consistent Burgers and Ales”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #53 of 201 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It’s those bottomless fries that I keep coming back for. The burgers are descent. The wait staff are friendly and competent. The menu has more than enough choices. So it must be the bottomless fries that I keep coming back for.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The staff here is great and very attentive. The usual good food you’d expect. If you’ve been to one Red Robin, you’ve been to them all.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Being solo I was seated in the bar area. Though that area wasn't full, the service was poor. Maybe the regular dining room service was better.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We hadn't visited this location before. It's smaller than most RRs, so it was completely packed and very, very loud. The server did her best, but as is often the case, there weren't enough of them there to handle the mob. We had quite a wait to order and almost as long a wait before the food showed up. The server asked my daughter and her boyfriend is they wanted "some pink" in their burgers and they both said yes. Big mistake. When the burgers showed up, both were pink almost all the way through and virtually raw in the middle. I thought they should send them back, but they were both hungry and didn't want to wait God-knows-how-long, so they ate what they could and left the rest.

Here's betting the kitchen was also understaffed, allowing such a health risk to make it to the table. If you visit this location, don't ask for "pink" burgers and check your food when it arrives. Or perhaps you could do what I did and order a chicken burger (which WAS cooked through), which would preclude a visit from the E-coli fairy.

1  Thank esskayess
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Red Robin has the best fish & chips we've found, but they blew it this time.

I checked my order when I got to the car: The fish was great ~ hot with a nice crisp batter. BUT, there were very few fries and they were soggy and cold ~ not warm, cold. To go back in for hot fries would have meant cold fish so I just went home and sulked that the fries were so bad.

I know they can do better!