“My favorite restaurant in USA”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 200 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Always when i am in the USA, I really have to go to the outback. The blooming Union, coconot schrimps, the ribs, the steak, always very good. I am alreay waiting for my next trip

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Four of us went here after a round of golf at Harbour Pointe Golf Club. We were there around 2:30 so it was pretty empty.. Service was okay and food was so-so.

We all had one of the lunch specials. The steak lunch was tough, the chicken breast lunch was pretty good, the chicken tenders were dry and the shrimp were very garlicky and small.

This visit felt like one of those, "been there, done that" experiences. I know a lot of people like this restaurant but it was just okay for us.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I believe Outback was one of the very first restaurant chains to offer gluten free options. This place gets it right. The servers and the kitchen always prepare my food properly, and there's no gluten in it. I have celiac disease, so it's critical that no gluten whatsoever makes it onto my plate. I like this place, and their food.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food. Decent portions. Clean. A short walk from the Hilton Garden. Great for a nice family meal. I recommend!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The Outback used to be one of my favorite restaurants, but not any longer.

In my opinion, the cost of the food versus quality and taste don't match up. The new menu is confusing and unattractive.