“Another great meal”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2017

You cannot go wrong with meal. Filet and Ribeye were both great along with all the fixing. Service with Bryan was very good. One complaint is that they rush you. There was no line up so everyone should just relax.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

What can I say about Outback steakhouse?
Wife and I go to one on a regular basis at home(Hendersonville NC). This one was no different. The filet was great as always!
Haven't had a bad one yet!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I have been to the Bothell Outback Steakhouse a few times. Every time, the food and service has been excellent. The vegetables and side dishes are always fresh and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I got to the restaurant 30 minutes before closing but the staff was courteous and helpful. My dinner arrived in record time and was delicious - Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I hadn't been to the outback since Maui last year. I enjoyed my dinner. They seem to be smaller portions this time.