“Great place to get a quick shawarma or gyro”
Review of Greek Pita

Greek Pita
Ranked #39 of 201 Restaurants in Bothell
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had a shawarma plate that was great. The lamb was very tender and flavorful. The staff was professional, friendly, and served us very quickly.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Food was fresh, tasty and hot with generous portions and reasonably priced. The eating area was clean and comfortable. What more can I say?

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I liked chicken shawarma plate very much. My friend ordered lamb and it was good too. Quantity was good enough for one person. I would recommend this place if you want a quick bite because the service is almost instant.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I had the chicken pita. It was ok. It had a lot of meat in it and the bread tasted good, I could only eat half of it. My friend had lamb and she loved it. It's next to an office supply shop. They have a table outside and a few inside, but it's more of a take out style lunch stop.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

No surprises here in either direction. Just a good, basic greek fast food place. The exceptional piece was the staff. Upbeat and interested in the work they were doing. They made the stop refreshing.

Been to Greek Pita? Share your experiences!