“Very good”

Uncle Peteza's Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 207 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great pizza. Stopped there while staying in the area. Staff was friendly and i would definitely go again.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This place is as much Bothell as any place in Bothell is. Family owned it was originally a Little Caesars (way back before they left the area and then came back). The owner, Pete went independent. Since then this place has been a staple for almost all Bothell area families. Pretty much everyone knows someone who has worked there or has worked there themselves. Pet has always made it a point to hire local high schools kids.

Now let's get to the pizza. Oh sure I could tell you about the fresh ingredients and fresh made dough. But the real attraction for me is the consistency. That's right consistency. I've been going there since they say it opened and the quality has never changed. I've since moved to Seattle and still make the drive back there when I want good pizza.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We went here to celebrate our grand daughters 4th birthday party. The food is so great, excellent pizza and we got to reconnect with the owner. They are popular in the Bothell, Wa. area. Excellent service !

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We enjoyed the pizza we got from Uncle Peteza;s. The crust was tasty. We especially liked the way the pepperoni was under the cheese. If we lived in Bothell, we'd return for more.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the pizza and other food we had. Service was prompt. They could have been more friendly. Prices were good and area was clean. I especially loved seeing all the community references and activities hanging up.