“What a find - lovely breads and sweets”
Review of Hillcrest Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hillcrest Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Bothell
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We bravely walked into the bakery, knowing that we would find something to hold us over until dinner - and yes, we were successful. Had a fresh apple fritter and a cookie. Also found presents we just had to buy for our friends!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Yummy breads and desserts. Not a donut shop (there's one up the street, though.) Many baked goods are some I have never seen elsewhere.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Hillcrest bakery has the most amazing hot cross buns! Every Easter we get many packages (they freeze well).

Also, this is THE place to get cake. We order birthday or special occasion cakes from here.

Prices are higher than grocery store but much, much better. There truly is no comparison and absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

When I walked into the immaculate, smells of fresh baked breads it took me back to my first job in Prospect Park and the Dutch Bakery 55 years ago. This bakery has been in the same family since 1943. Prices are reasonable and gluten free items too.
I'll surely make this my bread of choice.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We came to the bakery to check out the donuts selection.
Not only did we get some absolutely delicious homemade donuts but we got a few cookies too just because.
Definitely will be back!