“Best Bakery”

Hillcrest Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Bothell
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The Hillcrest Bakery has been in operation in the same location for 83 years! I'm sorry I missed the first 50 years. If that doesn't say enough, then there are dozens of VERY good reasons, baked fresh daily, in this tiny shop on Main Street!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

They have the best baked goods!! I used to walk here daily when my office was near them. Such great desserts and friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Everything we've had here has been delicious. My favorites are the cake donuts but they also have "fancy" pastries and cakes.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Outstanding bakery that ensures you are a happy customer! All orders and special requests are handled expeditiously and professionally. I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Great baked goods and decorated cakes/cupcakes. In Heart of downtown Bothell, Very creative specialty cakes. I ordered 2 small birthday cakes for twins turning 2 (boy & girl) Told baker their interests and she created wonderful, unique designer cakes.