“Good food, service from some is less than desirable”
Review of Emperor's Palace

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emperor's Palace
Ranked #137 of 202 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I would have given a 4-5 rating if it weren't for certain employees there. I had eaten there a few times this last week because of the food quality and not wanting to drive far, but all times there was some sort of issue with the service.
One point to mention, if you order to go from a certain employee, their response to everyone is that orders out will be a 10 minute wait, no matter what you ordered. I ordered quite a lot of food for 7 people so I expected a long wait but was told 10 minutes (along with everyone else who ordered to go after me). We ended up waiting closer to 30 minutes, which is actually what I had expected, but because I was told 10 minutes we all sat there and weren't thrilled.
The last time we went there, my husband and I just wanted to sit down and dine in. It was 45 minutes before closing and the cashier told us we had to order out. I understand not wanting to stay after closing, but refusing dine in service 45 minutes before closing is pretty ridiculous.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Tried this place twice now. Only one in family who likes it is my husband. Odd spice in fried rice. Too much sweet and sir sauce. Not traditional at all.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Food is always good, hot and served fast. Love the wait staff, they are funny and very helpful. We like stopping in for lunch as the prices are extremely reasonable and the servings are large enough that we always get a doggie back and have another meal!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The food is pretty authentic and better than any where around my favorite food item is cashew chicken. They have a great fried rice and noodles. Wonton soup isn't bland and I always explore the me he for a reasonable price

Reviewed 21 February 2016

The menu features a very wide variety of items. It is all well-prepared and served by a friendly staff. Bring a big appetite and still plan to have leftovers the next day if you order a dinner combo. They give you a lot of food for not much money.

Been to Emperor's Palace? Share your experiences!