“Great lunch place”

Ranked #39 of 191 Restaurants in Bremerton
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Had lunch with my co-worker here and the food was amazing. I got the friend noodles and they were extremely tasty. This place appeals to the military and makes you feel proud to eat here. Fast, friendly service with tasty food.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, reasonable prices, phenomenal menu, exquisite food. State Route 303 (Wheaton Way) in East Bremerton. I bring all guests to the area here. Many have never tried Pho and none have been disappointed. Must try.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This is my go to pho place, plus it has a wide variety of other food for my husband who is not a fan of pho. The staff is very friendly and they answer their phone right away which is appreciate since I normally call in my order ahead of time and pthen pick it up.

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I enjoy the pho and other asian dishes that are available here. This place has changed hands so many times during my 18 years living here but this one seems to hold on. They have a wide variety of drinks too. Try the Durian!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Can not wait to go back!!! We REALLY enjoyed our meal!! Was quite busy and took a little until the waitress came over but once we were in the que, things went pretty fast!! We ordered something "to go" and it was all taken care of and ready when we were!!

Been to Simply Pho? Share your experiences!