“Make your own Mongolian Grilled noodles with meat and veggies!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Khan's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #54 of 129 Restaurants in Burien
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For about $11, you get to fill one bowl with whatever you want, choose a meat or tofu, and they cook it on the grill. I filled my bowl with broccoli, onions, carrots, mushrooms and zucchini, added sauce (soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, a little bit of teriyaki), and then piled on the noodles. I chose tofu for the meat.

Since we are still in a pandemic, I decided to take it to go. There were about 4-5 tables with people eating in, but most of the people getting food when I was there took their lunches to go. It took about 10 minutes to get my food cooked, put into a box with rice and I was out of there. There is a bar where you can put extra sauce on your food. I took a small container of mongolian sauce to try it at home.

The price is definitely decent for the amount of food I got, especially since it is customized. The food was good but the next time I go back, I will add more sauce. I did not put sauce on the noodles prior to cooking since it would have dripped off the bowl, so I need to put more sauce in the bowl before putting the noodles on. I will be back though!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Tofurry
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I love the food here. The staff is really friendly but the owner who is really rude and racist. The owner was the cooker the day we visit the restaurant and he refused to served my meal in a plate because base on his judgment my bowl have too much food and instead of serve it in a plate like they do to everybody else, he served it on a box to go. I usually get one bowl and share it with my girlfriend witch is enough for both of us. Is not the first time we fill up the plate like many other customers who put as much as possible on a single bowl, I even had seen people taking mountains of food wich it’s fine because you can put as much as you can in a bowl but in this case, I believe base on racism the owner scolded me saying that I took too much food and he won’t serve it in a plate and to end up the bad experience he told me if two people want to eat you have to pay for two plates no for one. He burned almost half of the noodles on the grill so we don’t get all the noodles we got on our bowl. After me other customers got similar bowls but most of them were white people and Asians, I am Hispanic and I believe that’s why he acted that way. Is a shame because we like to come here but no anymore. Really bad experience.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Open concept seating, but usually no problem to find a spot to sit. Fresh veggies all the time and cooked in front of you, this meal will not disappoint.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for years and love it. Whenever I don't have time to cook but want a wholesome meal with lots of veggies I stop in. I love that you decide what goes into your dish. The veggies are almost always very fresh and they keep everything very clean.

(My personal insider's tip: if you love cilantro, wait to put it on your dish after it's been cooked in order to preserve its flavor; that's not really how it's set up but they've never given me a problem.)

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Stir-fried vegetables, noodles, and meat--all fresh and good quality for about $10. I'd been to Chang's Mongolian which is all-you-can-eat, and the quality is nowhere near as good as here. Besides, one bowl full of stir fry totally filled me up. When I used to live in Burien, I'd go here at least once a week. Doesn't hurt that it's right next door to Trader Joe's, so it's perfect. Fill-up on lunch, and then do a more reasonable shopping trip.

Date of visit: May 2015