“Why does this Italian restaurant rate highly?”

Vince's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 128 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I went here with a couple of friends very excited because it won an award from King 5 voted on by people that went there. All I can say is either this restaurant encouraged a lot of votes by some other means than feeding people or the people who voted for them have never had real Italian food. I got lasagna. One of us got spaghetti and the third steak salad. I can sum this up really quickly by saying the best part of our meal were the pre-wrapped dry breadsticks that were served in a glass with three Pat's of wrapped butter.

1  Thank Laura_Kayaks

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My partner ordered the spaghetti and I ordered the canaloni both were so delicious. As part of the meal we got fresh bread and minestrone soup as entree which was a pleasant surprise. Server was very friendly and helpful. Would have liked to try the desert but we were simply to full. Will and may go back to have another meal when we stop back over in Seattle on our way home. Definitely stop in and give it a go!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Vince's is one of go to neighborhood choices, we normally have the pasta primavera with prawns and/or a vince's special pizza,

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Vinces has always been a great local place for dining for us. The food is wonderful and enjoy the ambiance. It's one of our go to places and will always consider it when dining out.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We were taken to this restaurant by Cookie's cousins who are regulars. I'm not a big fan of Italian, but we did need a change from all the seafood we had been eating while on vacation in Seattle. Vince's was just perfect, on the smaller side, comfortable ambience. I think they were short handed because we did have to wait quite a while for the waitress to arrive, and then again to bring the food. When my meal finally arrived, it was well worth the wait. You could tell it was "homemade' with love. I had Fettucine alla Caprese, thinly sliced chicken breast pieces sitting atop fresh noodles and white sauce. Yummy! My better half choose the Ravioli's and received what appeared to be a gigantic double order of the stuffed goodies. Everyone was pleased with their food. Recommended.

Been to Vince's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!