“Decent ”

Vince's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 128 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Family dinner on a impulse. The service was good ... food was decent, but a bit on the over cooked side of things. Pricing is fair.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

was going to stay at a hotel close to Sea-tac and felt like some good Italizan food. found this place and was happy I stopped by. not crowded and was easy to put an order in. The waitress and hostess were super nice. the food was excellent. I had the soup, prime rib and spaghetti. It was all excellent quality, nice and hot, great tasting and flavor. very good stop that I'll be back to try some other dishes. good italizan selection.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We were looking for an Italian Restaurant for lunch and most of them don't open until 4:30pm. So we ended up here. Average food. Not much flavor with pastas. Probably would've enjoyed a pizza more. Not great.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Very satisfactory dinner, more food than we could possibly eat, even though we tried! Fine quality, both service and food.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Ya know.. I have eaten here several times, had many of their dishes and. honesty, while nothing has been spectacular, everything has been good. I kinda consider it my "Go To" Italian restaurant. Good solid value for your money and it won't break the bank.

Been to Vince's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!