“Our New Favorite Italian Place!”

Frankies B-Town Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Frankies B-Town Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 121 Restaurants in Burien
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My husband and I have been looking for an Italian restaurant for years that has the right combination of atmosphere, food, and service - and where we didn't have to fight Seattle traffic to get there. We finally found it at Frankie's! We saw some great reviews on Yelp and decided to give it a try. We love good wine and brought our own bottle (Long Shadows 2010 Pirouette). Corkage was $10 (very reasonable for the Seattle area). We were seated right away (we arrived around 7pm on a Saturday night). Both the server who seated us and our server, Porter, were very friendly and welcoming. Porter talked wine with us and even brought a sample of one of his recommended wine. The wine list, while not extensive, had a good variety of WA, CA, and Italian wines. He also recommended trying the caprese salad, with fresh heirloom tomatoes (the owner's family also has a produce stand at the Pike Place Market), which we did - amazing! I ordered the lasagna and my husband had a simple pasta dish (I don't remember the name but it came topped with an egg yolk.) Both were delicious - but with homemade pasta, we weren't surprised. During the evening both the owner, Frankie, and his wife, Sue, stopped by our table to welcome us and make sure that our experience was perfect. They also let us know about the monthly wine tastings/food pairings. We didn't have room for dessert this time, but we will be back to try the homemade creme brulee. Definitely our new favorite Italian place!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We eat in the bar area with jimmy the bartender some of the best mixed drinks and cold beer THE BEST Happy hour menu in burien also Frankie entertains us at the bar food is excellent

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We are treated like family every visit. My husband is "stuck"on their spaghetti and meatballs and is never disappointed. I had one of the brick oven pizzas last night. Awesome. Hopefully they are serving the Brussel sprouts appetizer with dates and pancetta. Delicious.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Some family took me there to celebrate my birthday. What a great night. The food was excellent and although our waiter seemed new he was extremely likeable and any mistakes could be forgiven. The 6 of us shared a antipasti plate which was VERY good and all of us were happy with our main meals. We also had an excellent Italian red wine. All in all I liked this place and would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This family owned & run Italian restaurant is my go-to place when I'm home. The owners, Frankie & Sue, are always there to welcome you & assure you get so much more than you asked for. The bar is quaint & friendly....actually the whole place is. By your second visit....you're family! The food is beyond tasty. Most of the recipes are from Frank's mother...real Italian! Their Carbonara is to die for...flavorful but not heavy. And I'll bet you can't finish even half of it! My grandson can get beyond the clams linguini..he loves it! Great seafood, pasta and brick oven pizzas. They sponsor wine tastings periodically which are great fun. Any night at Frankie's is a treat.

Been to Frankies B-Town Bistro? Share your experiences!