“Breakfast on a saturday”
Review of Curious Chef

Curious Chef
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We had six of us meet here before shopping on a saturday. We arrived around 8:30 and there was only one wait staff on so it took a while to get our order in and then to get our drinks and food. The staff were very nice but they needed more people on at that time of day

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This little cafe is almost hidden in the Outlets in Burlington,WA. Their food is homemade. That means they roast their turkey, make their own mashed potatoes, and serve dinners with fresh vegetables and a salad. I have frequented this place for several years by eating there as well as ordering and picking up to take a meal to my elderly mother. Prices are reasonable, the restaurant is clean , food is yummy. I recommend this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A family cafe environment. Booths and tables both are available, so handicapped access is easily accommodated.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped at Curious Chef due to all the great reviews on TripAdvisor.
We pulled up to restaurant at around 4:30 PM on a Wednesday, thought it was closed. No one was parked in front and the place was empty.
My chicken melt was dripping fluid from the canned mushrooms. My son's chicken strips were pre made, frozen, fried and all breading with hardly any chicken. My daughter did enjoy her Eggs Benedict, but the fresh country potatoes tasted like frozen and reheated potatoes.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Wow! the menu is HUGE! The portions are great & the food is excellent. You can have breakfast all day or they have a wonderful selection on sandwiches, salads, main courses. Oh My, too many to mention. The servers are fabulous!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I love there taco salad...so fresh and tasty. Have also had the bacon,lettuce, tomato sandwich on sourdough also delicious. Love the ham and cheese melt, and the beef dip. If I share with a friend, portions are generous I love the apple pie !