“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Dining.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The Tom Kah soup is delicious and we love the curries too. Freshly cooked, nice open kitchen and rustic seating. A food you can enjoy. Servers are very professional.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We go to Asia 1 a few times a year. This time we had the Prawns appetizer, which is always delicious! The Mongolian Beef was great as always & the Orange Chicken tasted great.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

In amongst a cluster of establishments of different types, this square-shaped restaurant would seem to have ample seating for this small community, but its promise of healthy food is attractive to young and old alike, and sometimes one has to wait.

Fortunately, this wasn’t the case for me my first time here, and it was 7:30 on a sunny Saturday night. I was greeted and seated fairly quickly, and given that I was in a hurry, I soon zeroed in on Honey Shrimp, something that I would shun at a typical Asian restaurant due to the (for lack of a better description) fatty taste. My food was delivered rather quickly, it was of good quantity, and it was tasty, like I was eating something healthy. I told my server that I was in a hurry and asked for a take-out box, but that apparently was a challenging task to ask, as I waited for much longer than I expected.

My favorite dessert is mango with (preferably) black sticky rice, and they have it here. I love this dessert so much that I was willing to take a chance that my server was up to this task better than getting the take-out box. I was mistaken. The good news was that the dessert was excellent, and I even shared it with my 89 y/o mother who was at a nearby assisted living facility and the reason for my rush (so as to get there before they locked the front doors). She said no, then decided to try it, and she loved it. This simple act made her day!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Whatever you want to order is darn good. The food is so fresh, i even ask myself did this come out of my garden. Very consistant foods. I could here every night

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This restaurant tucked behind the gas station, has a varied choice of menu items. An excellent lunch menu, and perfect portions. Our table had the curry, and the swimming rama with overcooked tofu and spinach. Our server Taylor was excellent, extremely attentive to us during our meal. With the enormous tables that accommodate large groups and smaller groups, and a very friendly staff I would certainly return and give them another chance.