“Decent Mexican”

Taqueria Los Jarritos
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We thought it was decent. I would not go out of my way to eat it again. But, if I needed something quick for lunch, I would think about it. Living in Canada right now, I don't really get good authentic Mexican too often. While better than most anything up there, I do think that there are other places in the area that are more worth the trip.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place rocks! For an awesome, inexpensive meal, this little taqueria can't be beat. They have a large menu, a handful of Mexican and american beers and a salsa bar. The burritos are really big and take an effort to finish, the plates are delicious, fresh big enough to split. Nice people to boot!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This restaurant consistently produces excellent dishes, particularly the burritos and tacos. I have eaten there at least a hundred times and find that their home made Mexican food is tops in the area. I highly recommend their "wet" chili verde burrito.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

As always, taco salad was spectacular and their pork tacos can't be beat!!! Great prices, super fast service also. My favorite is the chicken taquito salad-so much meat so flavorful!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Order at the counter and served at your table with chips and salsa. Our favorite quick sit down delicious Mexican food choice.