“We took the grandkids, of course”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Kenny, six, asked to come here, so we took him and Ana (10) here for lunch. As expected, they played, wanted more tickets, and ate Tootsie Rolls. I mean, it's Chuck E. Cheese's. What more needs to be said.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Fun safe place for young kids. Food was above surprisingly healthy and fresh. Safe and kept clean by hard working staff. . Our grandkids 4&2yrs had a blast. Even though it was Christmas break and place was packed kids were all well behaved and were running around for hours !! Plus they have beer !! Will check for coupons before next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

This Chuck E Cheese location is the one closest to where my family lives, and we go here quite often. We first ate here for my brother’s birthday, as a party of 10 people. We ordered pizzas and some salads. The food was surprisingly good, especially for a children’s entertainment area. The salad bar has lots of options and has always been fresh in my experience. Because this Chuck E Cheese is part of a relatively small mall, it is small also. Despite this, there are plenty of games for everyone and the place is kept clean.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

The pizza might as well be made of cardboard. We paid $35 for an evening with two granddaughters. The girls had a great time with all of the rides and games. The pizza was about the worst I've had. I'd have been better off bringing a frozen pizza.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

This is always a stop for our family when we are on a driving trip through Washington. It's a great way to break up a trip. The kids get to run and scream and play games to their hearts content. My older son and husband and I get to play basketball ski ball and knock down some clowns. For $100 and 3 hours of fun and eating for my clan of 7 (5 kids) I consider this a bargain considering how much sanity our family gains from this break