“Great place ”
Review of Sunny Teriyaki

Sunny Teriyaki
Ranked #31 of 87 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The service here is fast and friendly. Take out is good for those nights that cooking is not an option. We normally order the potstickers and pork or chicken teriyaki. The teriyaki comes with a yummy green salad and a scoop of rice. The only fault they have is that I prefer teriyaki that is less sweet -with more ginger/garlic flavor.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

This is a favorite place of my husbands. He always gets the Chicken teriyaki which also comes with a small salad. The price is good and the servings are generous. Fast service

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

I ordered the bento that came with shrimp tempura, chicken teriyaki, and a California roll. It normally also comes with a giant scoop of rice and a salad but as I didn't want those they were kind enough to offer me more of the California rolls. Everything was good (tempura batter was a bit thick but still tasty nonetheless) and plenty of it. Very full afterwards!!

Reviewed 15 December 2014

Like many great little restaurants, you can't judge from the outside of the building. I have been by this place a thousand times and never thought to stop until an acquaintance mentioned how good it was. I ordered a simple teriyaki plate with salad and rice, it was very good and reasonably priced. The young man who took my order was very friendly, I'll definitely go back soon and try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Always had good food from here. Pleasant people and helpful. The chicken teriyaki is my favorite and always keeps me coming back for more.