“Terrible”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #54 of 87 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 22 May 2017

There cars lined up for the drive through so we walked in. One person taking orders and ran out of money at the till so a manager had to go to the back to get change. By the time he got back there were 9 people in line. It looked like 4 management people standing around doing nothing so i asked for them to open another register and was ignored. Line is now 11 long and they are standing together ignoring the customers. All this time i am second in line. I order a coffee with mild and a smoothie and they get it wrong. This place is incredibly poorly managed.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Coffee is the fluid that starts the morning again. Any size drink for a buck. We usually get 2 Large coffees with 12 creamers in each. If it is after 10 I also get a Large sweet tea with Light Ice. Breakfast consists of a couple hash browns for my wife and I like the Cherry Pies the best but Apple is fine as long aa I am dropping something in my tummy.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Fair price. They're always consistent, but it is also nearly impossible to find a place to plug in iPads.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I have stopped going to McDonalds. Everyone I go to has those incessant "beep, beep, beep" timers going off with no one paying attention to them. It is driving me insane! ARRRRRGH!