All reviews front desk tulip festival skagit valley san juan islands great hotel outlet mall soccer tournament waffles complimentary breakfast is king suite the breakfast area clean hotel a great stay business trip business center fresh fruit would stay here again
Reviewed 26 October 2016

we come down often to the Hampton to shop and take in local events. We are always welcomed as family when we come in and always enjoy the hospitality, cleanliness, and relaxed environment at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I enjoyed my stay, staff remembered me and were very friendly as usual. I will return in one week for another 4 days stay. Keep up the good work. However, I would recommend that the breakfast include real meat (bacon or sausage) instead of a mixed egg and meat mix.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This is a great Hotel to stay in. Both my hubby and I enjoyed our stay here. The staff member was courteous, accommodating and friendly. We specially liked the fact that we had coffee in our room. In addition, I liked that I could swim in the pool in the morning, or work out in the gym. What a great trip we had here in Mount Vernon.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Stayed here for one night on business back in September. The front desk got me checked in quickly and to my room. The Cascade Mall is just down the road (where they had the unforutnately shootings a few weeks ago). Burlington is a quaint small town with friendly people. There is also a Japanese sushi restaurant right next to this hotel and an outlet mall across the road. Very convienient to I5

Room Tip: All the rooms are away from street/road noise. There is a train that passes through town
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Stayed here for a weekend wedding. Nice and clean, friendly service with no issues. Local area had good access to eateries and local shopping. Conveniently close to the highway but far enough away to be quiet. Lots of good parking too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fercie C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you visit Skagit Valley. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and had a pleasant experience.

We hope to see you again!

Fercie Cabrera