“Best Pizza around!”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My kids and I are kind of pizza snobs. That being said they beg to go here almost every weekend. The pizza is fantastic! I love the sausage and onion personally. The small arcade in the back makes it fun for the littles. Absolutely recommend.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

This is the closest to back east pizza that I have found. Best crust around and the real cheese is delicious. Very flavorful!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Stopped on our way through town for a pizza to take back to our campground.

Wished you would have noticed the buffet sign, before we ordered and paid for our pizza.

I digress. We ordered a large canadian bacon with pineapple and black olives. It sure smelled good, wasn't sure if it was going to make it back in one piece.

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor of our pizza. Good amount of toppings, sauce and cheese.

We will most likely come try the buffet while still in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I have been here twice while in the area. Each time myself and my guests loved your pizza buffet. Your desert pizza rocks! Will definetly come again!

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Heard that this was the best pizza in town.
Had two of the Seahawk specials - very good.
Only complaint is that we were waiting for 15 minutes after the time we were told to collect and the place was definitely not busy.