“Holy cow! Fantastic food and great service!”

Coconut Kenny's - Burlington
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is absolutely fantastic! Their sandwiches are crazy good...Hawaiian style...great value for the money! We had trouble deciding which ones to get for our family, so we bought several and cut them up for sharing. They were all excellent! The service was top notch. We got our order "to go" and they asked us if we wanted anything to drink with the order. When we declined, they asked us if we would like a cup of water while we waited. How nice was that?! Can't wait to go there again when we go back to visit our daughter in March!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This is a counter service establishment specializing in pizza and sandwiches. There were a couple salads on the menu and I wasn't impressed with the one I ordered. My son enjoyed his mac & cheese pizza. Service was average. I thought the food was pricey for counter services

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hawaiian inspired place. Big menu featuring pizza and sandwiches. Place was ran by a bunch of kids so expect to have to ask or direct them on customer service. They were all nice enough, but they didn't refill the silverware before they opened, that sort of thing.
Food was good, personal pan pizza great. They have an apple salad dressing that was rockstar. Make sure and ask for it if you like to dip stuff.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I can't address the cost of this party since I didn't cover the cost. However I will say that I do not think this is a good place for small kids to have a birthday party. The location was good but they just don't have the needed amenities for 2 to 4 year olds.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Bring your appetite, prepare for a tummy ache, because you ate the while thing, Yummy yummy. Get the boggieboard.