“Love the Happy Hour and Burger Bar, Almost as much as the Service!”
Review of Pub 282

Pub 282
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I kept driving past this place, wanting to go in and finally did a few weekends ago. We love their burgers! Nothing is deep-fried here, but the fries are awesome. And the best Happy Hour on the Island!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

same old tired food served elsewhere. Half the time they don't have what on the menu. Most times the food has come out different each time we've gone, so we will not return

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have had mixed experiences at this restaurant. On my first visit, I ordered pizza and was extremely impressed with it. I considered it one of the best pizzas I have had in this area. So, I returned and ordered the pizza again. This time, the pizza was lousy. It appears that the quality of the food is dependent upon who is cooking at the time. No big surprise, right? One offering that I like is their hamburger. You get a plain hamburger and they have a "fixings" bar that includes everything imaginable. You can make exactly the hamburger you want and even get a bit experimental. All in all the food is somewhat average but the prices are a bit high in my opinion.
I was excited to see this restaurant open on Camano Island. We need more choices in places to eat. However, after three or four visits, I am disappointed in the value. I heard a comment from friends of mine that they had two hamburgers and four beers and the tab was over $70. I hope things improve or I fear that the restaurant won't last.

1  Thank Rick R
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

The idea of a toppings bar still miffs me a bit, not sure if I want to spend a premium on hot dogs and burgers I have to dress with cold toppings.
But, their pizzas use yummy toppings and are priced well. They have a great beer selection, and do have a few liquor bottles and wine selections as well. Several TV's at good angles so watching a game would be great here. They are also constructing an outside patio as well

Reviewed 13 December 2015

service was slow, food was mediocre and it was high ceilings that noise bounces off of. we were totally unimpressed and won't be back.