All reviews nice office stayed here for one night comfortable beds nice hotel cotlets aplets leavenworth
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Nothing fancy here: Just an inexpensive, family-run motel in the center of Cashmere, home of a nice museum and the Aplets & Cotlets factory, and close to more expensive lodging in touristy Leavenworth and underrated Wenatchee.

The wifi works. The TV is fine. The small refrigerator works. The air conditioning, if a tad loud, works well. But what impressed me the most was the cleanliness. I didn't see any dust in the corners. No mildew in the bathroom.

My only complaint is that the mattress was a bit saggy, but the pillows were new and nice.

For the price, you get a good night's sleep in a location where you can walk to a simple dinner.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Wow!! What a gem. I booked this motel because we couldn't find anything in Chelan or Leavenworth during a recent trip. During my initial booking I was very impressed at how helpful and friendly the hostess was, and although I had never been to Cashmere before, I was looking forward to my stay. Pulling into town, we found the location to be very convenient, and easy to find. We got there around dinner time and the hostess even remembered me from my call and was very welcoming. The motel was obviously built many years ago and set up as a "No frills" operation, but the current owners have set up many personal touches to make your stay more enjoyable. Mini-refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms as well as free WiFi. The rooms are VERY CLEAN and well cared for, and it's clearly a "Mom and pop" operation and the owners take great care of everything with a sense of pride that you don't often see anymore. The motel is in easy walking distance to several great restaurants and the "Main street USA" downtown core of Cashmere. During our walk to dinner it was easy to see that everyone in Cashmere has the same traditional sense of pride of ownership that is apparent at the Village Inn. It was a pleasure to walk past quaint little houses with white picket fences and well cared for lawns with flowers and decorations, and the people there are very friendly. There was fresh coffee in the office in the morning as well. I asked the hostess where the ice machine was, and she showed me where it was, and even offered to give me the quarter it cost to dispense the ice as this is "Camper central" and if free, the ice would certainly be ransacked by folks filling up their coolers. I see this as another plus. With its central location and so much to offer, we're definitely going to put this spot on our list of places to stay during our next vacation. Great value, and excellent service. Can't say enough good things about the whole experience. Be careful, you might decide not to leave.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Pahchay
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This motel is in the cute little town of Cashmere and is an affordable alternative if you can't get a room in Chelan or Leavenworth. The motel is off the main highway so there's no noise from cars but you do hear trains and the walls are on the thin side. The rooms are clean and offer a comfortable bed, but you can still smell smoke from previous years when the motel allowed smoking, so be aware if you're sensitive. (Signs everywhere prohibit smoking now). Parking lot is too tight for comfort and there isn't enough of it when the place is booked--we had to park on the street. It's definitely a dated place but the price was reasonable considering the high season and proximity to so many great recreation sites. No pool or any extra amenities. On the plus side, we liked the friendly staff and the free Keurig coffee in the office and the price was right.

Room tip: Second floor rooms would probably be quieter than street level.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ExplorerMama
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to hotels in Wenatchee to visit family, tried this place tonight because everything so over priced. OMG the lady at the front desk was so nice, the rooms are clean, has microwave, frigde, even has high def tv. Cute little town also

Date of stay: April 2016
4  Thank mun0z124
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Great service, answered our request for a room, rate was $80 for 2 people 1 Queen bed. That's we got. It was very clean, wifi worked great. The water pressure in the shower left a bit to be desired, perhaps they can work on that. It shouldn't take 20 minutes to rinse shampoo and conditioner from your hair. It's older but I liked that about it. Room #21 is very bright and cheerful, not stark white.

Room tip: Room #21 was quiet, but poor water pressure
Date of stay: March 2016