“Very clean and great staff”
Review of Village Inn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cashmere
Village Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cashmere
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed here for one night while on a motorcycle trip. The motel is located in the centre of this lovely village. You can walk to everything. The motel was very clean and well maintained. The beds were very comfortable,and the AC worked very well. The staff were very pleasant even when we had a problem with our credit card. Our problem,not theirs.We would certainly go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Located at the end of the main street, this small motel is old (still uses keys) but clean and reasonably priced. My only complaint is there is no in-suite coffee. You have to get it from the office that does not open until 7-7:30. You need to turn the shower head to get an adequate flow of water.

Room Tip: They all seem to be the same
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Even though this is the only Motel in Cashmere, WA..we have always been satisfied with the cleanliness, nice office personnel, comfortable beds, sink in bathroom & also outside of bathroom another sink at the vanity, lots of HOT WATER. Nice court yard to sit at when weather is nice especially if you have guests such as some of your family joining you if that is one of the reason you are staying at this Family Friendly Motel.

Room Tip: King and Queen Beds, Good AC units in each room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Nothing fancy here: Just an inexpensive, family-run motel in the center of Cashmere, home of a nice museum and the Aplets & Cotlets factory, and close to more expensive lodging in touristy Leavenworth and underrated Wenatchee.

The wifi works. The TV is fine. The small refrigerator works. The air conditioning, if a tad loud, works well. But what impressed me the most was the cleanliness. I didn't see any dust in the corners. No mildew in the bathroom.

My only complaint is that the mattress was a bit saggy, but the pillows were new and nice.

For the price, you get a good night's sleep in a location where you can walk to a simple dinner.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Wow!! What a gem. I booked this motel because we couldn't find anything in Chelan or Leavenworth during a recent trip. During my initial booking I was very impressed at how helpful and friendly the hostess was, and although I had never been to Cashmere before, I was looking forward to my stay. Pulling into town, we found the location to be very convenient, and easy to find. We got there around dinner time and the hostess even remembered me from my call and was very welcoming. The motel was obviously built many years ago and set up as a "No frills" operation, but the current owners have set up many personal touches to make your stay more enjoyable. Mini-refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms as well as free WiFi. The rooms are VERY CLEAN and well cared for, and it's clearly a "Mom and pop" operation and the owners take great care of everything with a sense of pride that you don't often see anymore. The motel is in easy walking distance to several great restaurants and the "Main street USA" downtown core of Cashmere. During our walk to dinner it was easy to see that everyone in Cashmere has the same traditional sense of pride of ownership that is apparent at the Village Inn. It was a pleasure to walk past quaint little houses with white picket fences and well cared for lawns with flowers and decorations, and the people there are very friendly. There was fresh coffee in the office in the morning as well. I asked the hostess where the ice machine was, and she showed me where it was, and even offered to give me the quarter it cost to dispense the ice as this is "Camper central" and if free, the ice would certainly be ransacked by folks filling up their coolers. I see this as another plus. With its central location and so much to offer, we're definitely going to put this spot on our list of places to stay during our next vacation. Great value, and excellent service. Can't say enough good things about the whole experience. Be careful, you might decide not to leave.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Pahchay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cashmere
11.8 km away
17.6 km away
Cedars Inn
Cedars Inn
#1 of 2 in East Wenatchee

Been to Village Inn Motel? Share your experiences!