“Lunch”
Review of Bamboo Gardens

Bamboo Gardens
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Clarkston
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Met for lunch. Awesome crab Rangoon appetizer. Lunch was good and service great. Stayed and visited for 2 hours they kept out pop full and very hospitable.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Wow. I'm impressed. The wait staff was friendly, beyond polite. The place was very clean. The lunch special menu was to the best of my memory, all under $8. Lunch was very good, and they brought us a few special items to try for free. It has ample parking in the back. I will be back for sure. I recommend this place for Clarkston Chinese food.
Nice job, Bamboo Gardens...
I'm bringing friends next time.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered Almond Chicken with Fried Prawns and Rice. What I got was leftover battered chicken in a white country gravy. We had to ask what it was suppose to be. The fried prawns were in a thick and gummy fried batter. I love prawns but couldn't finish these. The rice and soup were good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Service was fine but the food was not very good. Had the sweet and sour spareribs & the #5 that included spareribs, rice, & egg foo young.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

While staying in Clarkston, we ordered Chinese from Bamboo Gardens from our hotel room. It took my husband many times to repeat our order over the phone. Then, it took over an hour to receive our order, in which the restaurant was only 0.5 miles away. Before we received our order the restaurant called us back to confirm our card number again. Once we finally got our food, we were disappointed. The food was on the verge of cold, and not that great. We would not recommend this as good Chinese food. We would not order here again if we were in the area.