“Beautiful Space, Great Food!”
Review of Bamboo Gardens

Bamboo Gardens
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Clarkston
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Nice to find a Chinese restaurant open for lunch on a Sunday! It was almost empty so the service was excellent. The art and glass are amazing! Our waitress brought us hot egg flower soup and egg rolls. The rolls seemed very fresh and crunchy with tasty fillings. Our lunches - so cheap! - were piled high.chow mein with tender, delicious bites of beef, almond chicken with huge pieces of chicken, sweet and sour spare ribs with the dark sauce that's so good, a huge piece of egg foo yung, pork fried rice - this was 2 lunches! We shared and still took home large portions. And the tea was oolong - a favorite. Would definitely stop again!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Met for lunch. Awesome crab Rangoon appetizer. Lunch was good and service great. Stayed and visited for 2 hours they kept out pop full and very hospitable.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Wow. I'm impressed. The wait staff was friendly, beyond polite. The place was very clean. The lunch special menu was to the best of my memory, all under $8. Lunch was very good, and they brought us a few special items to try for free. It has ample parking in the back. I will be back for sure. I recommend this place for Clarkston Chinese food.
Nice job, Bamboo Gardens...
I'm bringing friends next time.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered Almond Chicken with Fried Prawns and Rice. What I got was leftover battered chicken in a white country gravy. We had to ask what it was suppose to be. The fried prawns were in a thick and gummy fried batter. I love prawns but couldn't finish these. The rice and soup were good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Service was fine but the food was not very good. Had the sweet and sour spareribs & the #5 that included spareribs, rice, & egg foo young.