“Great service and food!”
Review of Rancho Chico

Rancho Chico
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Colville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It is listed on Google. Search "Rancho Chico, Colville, WA"
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

It doesn't matter if I haven't been in there in 6 months, my waiter always recognizes me, and remembers my favorites. Well established in Colville, and known for their margaritas. The food is very good, service is great, and the price is right. I recommend huevos rancheros, shredded beef enchiladas or the burrito combo plate.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I love this place! We visit Colville a few times a year from Canada and always go to Rancho Chico for dinner. The food is consistently good. The waiters are friendly without being "in your face" and the service is prompt. The prices are incredibly reasonable too.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We were drawn to Rancho Chico by the Amazing Colorful Exterior Decorating. (It LOOKS like a place to Party!!!)

We were very pleasantly surprised by the authenticity of the menu, and the staff were terrific.
While dining we were surprised to meet some old-time local friends from Grand Forks BC (Just North of the WA/BC border) we had not seen in years - and they told us Rancho Chico is one of their favorite "Go-To" places when they want a great Mexican meal.

We will definitely visit again when we are in the area!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food is fast and delicious. We love to eat here and the people are always very friendly. I would recommend this Rancho Chico above others we have tried.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We had cheese enchiladas, rice & beans. Also chimichangas. It was a good and basic lunch. Asked for extra sour cream, and was charged $1.40.....way too much for a bit of sour cream. Restaurant was clean and had good polite service.

Been to Rancho Chico? Share your experiences!