All reviews mini kitchen full size fridge complimentary breakfast visiting family members rooms are spacious laundry facility oatmeal pull out sofa newer hotel front desk home away from home breakfast bar coffee maker breakfast sandwich would stay again hard boiled eggs sitting area
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Newer hotel with a nice look. Good sized rooms with a mini kitchen. I liked that it had a walk in shower rather than a tub combination. Full size fridge is handy for drinks. Tv displayed my name when I turned it on. Cool! Quiet as well. Elevators a little slow and noisy for being new. I am surprised it didn't gave the digital key like other Hiltons for being new. Breakfast was a gong show the first day. We left and went to McDonald's. No housekeeping on weekends unless requested. Found that strange when weekends are the busiest times. We were only there two nights so it didn't bother us. We would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
christaharvey, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your feedback is very important to us.
We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and all of our amenities where to your expectations. The open breakfast concept on our inspired table and housekeeping services we have at the hotel are extended stay standards by Hilton, we will share your feedback with our quality assurance director from Hilton. Thank you again for staying with us, we are looking forward to welcomeing you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

A great hotel with fantastic amenities. The unique offerings here set them apart from any hotel in the surrounding area by quite a lot. The accommodations were top notch and spacious and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Definitely going to be staying with them again on my next trip out.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
christaharvey, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you! Your kind words have made our day and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We are a family of 5 (with 3 teen-young adult boys) so appreciated the large room & space to move around in our Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking room. Room included a huge bathroom (I requested extra towels for showering at time of my reservation & they were in the room when we arrived), kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, sink and full stocked dishes. 2 very comfortable (kids loved the pillows) queen beds & one pull out sofa couch (could have had a better mattress for the couch). Tons of counter space (for work) and even a pull out table, ironing board/iron, in-room safe and a great a/c unit that kept us very comfortable. Breakfast was included and we were satisfied. I was hoping for 'fresh' eggs & meats but they are a prepackaged microwaveable deal and I found the eggs so-so & the cheese in mine was rock hard. Everything else was your standard (make your own waffles, cereals, different varities of breads/buns/bagels), fruit... teas, coffee, milk & juices (son loved the watermelon juice!) I was missing the little pastries but overall it was ok. They have a salt water pool (we did not use) and a nice seating area in the front entrance which had the fire going. This was our first time going to a hotel with the new "no front desk" system, and I don't like it.. for a couple of reasons. 1) Had I not read about this online.. I would have been like my husband standing there looking stupid saying where do you go? 2) I spotted the little counter area where the one & only service person was there for everyones needs.. including the guy ahead of me who insisted on telling her the prices of all the other hotels in the area, while everyone behind him waited for service. This is unacceptable for a company this large to only have 1 person to serve guests as they arrive & depart. Very poor (greedy) decision on your part! That being said, once we finally got our turn the young lady was very friendly & professional. If your looking to cut costs, at least get into a self check-in system and make it easy fast & convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
christaharvey, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our beautiful brand new hotel. I am happy to hear that your family was comfortable and enjoyed our spacious rooms! We do have front desk services available 24/7 and while we tend to schedule more employees working during busier times, there are times when we underestimate.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the time spent waiting for service. We will have digital key coming soon and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome your family as our guests again next time you are in the Pacific Northwest!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Convenient location just off the I-5, perfect when traveling up and down the Pacific Coast. Newly built hotel, modern decor and furniture (think IKEA though). Nice fireplace sitting area outside the front door. Young friendly staff. Oddly, a room divided with a cloth curtain is called a suite these days...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
christaharvey, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Yes, our studio suites have curtain dividers in the room to separate the sofa bed.
For your convenience we also have one bedroom suites that have an separate bedroom for your next visit.
Thank you again for staying with, we are looking forward welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The accomodations were top notch! The room was beautiful. Service was excellent, any time we had a request, they answered immediately. We really enjoyed the hot tub. The free breakfast was great! Loved it!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
christaharvey, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for this great review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are thrilled our service and accomondations where to your expectation. Thank you again for staying with us.

We are looking forward welcoming you again.

Sincerely