“Shari's pies”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Good place to stop for a snack. The pies are great but the regular food is just average. Shari's is like most chain restaurants foodwise except for the pies.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This was a visit to one of the restaurants in this chain I had not been to before. The greeter was pleasant and found us a good table and the waitress came by quickly to bring water, take drik orders, etc. We were served reasonably quickly. A toasted muffin on my partner's dish was really over toasted and a fresh perfectly toasted one was brought quickly. Quick cheerful service to make up for mistakes is what makes a customer happy - not everything is right every time.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Just overall bad. The service was not good, they were not attentive, or friendly.
I ordered the eggs Benedict, one of the eggs on top of the English muffin was hard boiled! Luckily a nice employee ( not our waitress) noticed I was unhappy with my meal.... he may have been the manager. He recognized the egg was not correct, fixed the situation and got me a new order.

My friends meal was lule warm at best, not hot at all.
My two friends ordered pie... they were out of ALL the berry pies ( except strawberry rhubarb)We settled on peach, cookies and cream, and strawberry rhubarb. They had asked for ice cream with the pie. When the two slices of pie came, they literally smashed the ice cream into the pie. The pies were flattened on the plate!

Just overall not a good experience. I will no he returning to Shari’s in East Wenatchee

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Food is good and quick. Service is excellent and parking is easy access. The pie shop are wonderful as well. Make sure you get a piece!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

The wait staff here were fabulous to my foster daughter. It was her birthday and they went out of their way to help her enjoy her visit and we all loved the pie. In fact, we ended up not only buying pieces of pie, but leaving with a whole pie to take home! My personal favorite however is their onion rings, best place to get them!

1  Thank Kara C