“Early dinner in the lounge”

Bob's Burger & Brew
Reviewed 10 February 2017

When we entered at 4:45pm on a Monday, we were promptly greeted. We sat in the lounge. I ordered the Chicken Mushroom Burger. The mushrooms were fresh, and the chicken patty was plentiful, & side salad was crisp. Husband ordered the Jalapeno Burger, with jo jo's. "It was good", he said. Also chosen was the Senior 2pc fish & shrimp. No complaints.
We had a birthday at the table, and a huge dessert was presented, on the house.
Very nice.
Waiter was attentive & friendly. It's a clean, relatively new restaurant. This is a 'chain restaurant'. It was our first visit.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My first time here, a quiet noon period. Ate in the bar. The service was good, but the food was average. Blue cheese burger tasted of burger or blue cheese - but just barely.
I thought the price was far too high for what one gets.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We hadn't been out to dinner just the 2 of us for quite awhile and thought to try here for the menu variety. I was in the mood for seafood and ordered the fish and chips. Generous 3 pieces, cooked just right, not greasy, breading crisp accompanied by a full plate of fries. + garden salad that was fresh. They serve a generous pour on their well drinks and a very generous full 8oz of wine. My husband enjoyed a steak salad (like Applebees used to make) with steak tender, flavorful and done as requested.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

This is a pleasant dining spot but I found the burgers to be overpriced for what they were. I honestly could taste no beef on the extraordinarily thin patty on my sandwich. The waitress was very nice, my brother's patty melt looked good, and my sister-in-law had a salad which looked okay. I was disappointed and will not return.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

A great eating experience. Great food -- including excellent choices for seniors. The dessert - a quarter of a berry pie with ice cream was enough for 5 of us to share!