Cabins on the Point
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island(Eastsound)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$154
Golden Tree Hostel(Eastsound)(Great Value!)
US$126
Orcas Hotel(Orcas)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$89
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Free Internet
Edenwild Boutique Inn(Lopez Island)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$200
Friday Harbor House(Friday Harbor)
US$399
The Island Inn at 123 West(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$300
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Tucker House Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$242
Orbitz.com
All reviewswillow cottagehot tuborcas islandadult childrencovered deckfriday harbora great stayjenniferhighlandshousecabincozysealsbayaccommodationssummer
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We booked this room at the last minute and Jennifer, the owner was very friendly and helpful- she provided very helpful tips that saved us time and money on our trip. The house was amazingly clean and beautiful with an amazing view, fireplace and hot tub! We had everything we needed and will definitely come back as this was one of the nicest and most amazing vacation properties we have ever stayed at! Would definitely recommend without hesitation!!! What an amazing Valentines Day weekend! Thanks so much Jennifer!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travie_b
Jennifer F, Owner at Cabins on the Point, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We are happy that you found the house, view, fireplace and hot tub all provided the perfect romantic ambiance and setting for an "amazing" celebratory Valentine's weekend stay! Cabins On The Point endeavors to exceed your every expectation... We loved having you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

I needed a quiet, private house to get started on a novel I'm writing, and I chose to return to Sunset House, where my husband and I had stayed on a previous visit. The draw here is the water - and on this trip, glorious Canadian snow-covered mountains - view. It's an incredibly private setting, and the majority of rooms overlook the water.

Travelling alone on this trip, I felt completely safe at Sunset House. It's very comfortable, and because of the purpose of this trip, I only left the house a few times. I like its proximity to the shops in Eastsound, and its access to Moran State Park, where I like to hike.

I needed the Golf Channel on the satellite TV for a work-related project, and was dismayed when I arrived to find it missing. After I explained my problem to Jennifer, who is lovely to deal with from beginning to end, she was able to call the provider and get the channel added to her lineup in time for me. I used to own a vacation rental home in Palm Desert, CA, and, trust me, that is service above and beyond.

Now, if you're looking for a house with all the bells and whistles like a garbage disposal, gas BBQ, walk-in shower, etc., Sunset House is not for you. It is rustic, and perhaps could use some refreshment on things like sheets and towels, and I could have used a salad spinner that works. But the small touches, such as lovely hand lotions, excellent recommendations from Jennifer on where to shop, great outdoor furniture, good WiFi service, and clean windows more than make up for a couple of the things I didn't care for.

As for my writing project, looking back now I feel that there is some "magic" to Sunset House. It's an inspirational setting, and I value my week there. Thank you, Jennifer, and Sunset House!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Thank you, Kay, for sharing the "magic" of your recent return stay at the Sunset House! We are happy to hear that the comfort, privacy, and "glorious" views of the house provided the inspirational setting your were seeking to focus on your writing project. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return ... soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is the best place to stay on Orcas Islad. The owner Jennifer shared everything about the island as though she was our personal tour guide. We stayed in the family original home right on the bay, the view was amazing and a very comfortable home. The location is very close to everything and a private setting. We will be back.....

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott D

Thank you, Scott, for sharing about your "best vacation " stay in the waterfront Westsound House. We truly endeavor to provide comfortable charm surrounded by the beautiful natural surroundings, including amazing water and island views, and our private shell beach. It was our pleasure to provide you tips on enjoying all that Orcas Island has to offer. Please come back soon...there is so much more to explore and experience!

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed in the Heather cabin several times now, and we absolutely love our time at cabins on the point. I asked my wife to marry me outside the cabin, and we returned again for a baby-moon before our son was born. This place holds a special place in our heart. The experience is enhanced by the host Jennifer. She is a lovely lady who always strives to make your visit special.

We are already planning another visit for next year. I highly recommend the cabins on the point for a peaceful and romantic getaway.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris P
Jennifer F, Owner at Cabins on the Point, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you! ... And you two also hold a special place in our heart! We are so happy to hear that the Heather Cabin continues to provide the perfect spot for your "peaceful and romantic" getaways, by the water's edge. It is always our pleasure to have you as our guests and we look forward to your next return.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

We stayed at the Westsound House, sometimes referred to as the main house. It's only steps to the kayaks and the views are great from the covered deck, the living room, or the dining room. Turtleback Mountain Preserve, with its miles of hiking trails, is a mere few hundred yards from the house. We could not have been more pleased with the comfort of the house or with Jennifer's helpfulness or the accuracy of her recommendations, mostly for restaurants.

This is an ideal spot for people who are active or not so active. One of our party ran every day on the hiking trails, rode a bike all over Orcas Island and once took the ferry to Lopez to ride there, and kayaked most days. The other was more housebound, but enjoyed the views and photographing the wildlife that could be seen from the house, from yard bunnies and deer to harbor seals, great blue herons, and other waterfowl.

We can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn P
Jennifer F, Owner at Cabins on the Point, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you Lynn! We are so happy that you enjoyed the comfort of the Westsound House and all that it offers with the beach and bountiful wildlife, the kayaks, splendid water view, nearby hiking trails and all natural beauty that surrounds. We look forward to your return to this "ideal spot"!