“Don't let the parking lot scare you off”

FIVE Restaurant Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
FIVE Restaurant Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 226th St SW
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Great place to eat. I have been here more times then I should admit. I am addicted to their Pizza. my favorite is the Pear pizza, is it dessert? is it dinner? is it just for fun? You will have to go and order it to decide.. But worth it.
I have gone in the summer and sat outside on the patio, lovely little place to eat. I have eaten inside. again, lovely. Even though its small, I never felt like I was in someones space or someone in was in mine. I only have one warning. When you order the caesar salad, just far warning. ITS HOT... So intense with garlic we had to return it for a regular salad. (and this is a salad you cannot ask for the dressing on the side )

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We've driven past FIVE in Edmonds too many times to count, and after dropping our daughter off at a local school for an evening event, we made a beeline for FIVE to finally check it out. We got there a little after six, and snagged the last table before the waiting started and people started piling up near the front. This place is a popular, and apparently does not take reservations for parties under six, so plan to arrive early or perhaps hunt for a couple of seats at the bar if you arrive later.

We started with some bread and butter and had a couple of drinks, while we settled into our entree decisions. The menu is deceptively small, but everything sounded amazing, so only having a handful (six) mains to choose from really didn't help. This is the kind of place where I can envision coming back to repeatedly and never ordering the same thing.

From the rotating specials, we split a butternut squash/craisin/walnut salad, which was amazing. Also on that list, my wife chose the ravioli--I forget what was in it, but the bite she gave me was superb.

I finally settled on the organic chicken breast--maybe the simplest of entrees, but it was a symphony of wonderful tastes, starting with the wonderful seasoned poultry, the great mashed potatoes, and the simply grilled vegetables. It was a great autumn meal.

To finish, we split a generous serving of tiramisu, a staple for us when we see it on dessert menus. It stacks up with the best we've had in the area, a wonderful blend of creamy mascarpone cheese, express-soaked ladyfingers and chocolate.

All in all, we had a great night. Tables are close and the place is lively--a great place for couples or families alike. You're in for a treat.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We visited FIVE for the first time last night, using reviews from Trip Advisor as our guide. We had one of the best dinners we've ever had.....................and absolutely the best Caesar salad ever!! The staff is incredible.................so friendly and accommodating.............they made our visit so enjoyable. Now we can hardly wait to go back................even though it entails a ferry ride, we hope to enjoy a trip to FIVE in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Five stars for customer service! What an excellent, welcoming staff. Ambiance is nice, and the food is delicious. The pork chop was cooked to perfection. My only "complaint" is that my carne asada (beef) was really, really tough. Other than that, I loved this place and is a must visit if you are in the Edmonds area. (Review also in my Yelp page).

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Traveling back on the Kingston Ferry and requiring refreshment on a Monday evening, the choice's were limited as so many Edmonds restaurants were closed.
The picture of FIVE restaurant, and previous comments about this eating place being small can be deceiving. The photo only shows the patio area. The inside eating area is larger than the patio, with unusual but excellent lighting that is not obtrusive, yet functional. The real bonus was the very friendly and professional team work by the staff and the excellent presentation of the dishes. Our party consisted of vegetarians and 'wannabe' vegetarians.
All three dishes were beautifully presented, tasteful and lead all of us to recommending FIVE to our friends.
Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful experience and great service.