“Best Seattle Local Burger Joint with a Community Heart”
Review of Dick's Drive-in

Dick's Drive-in
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I will eat at Dick's when I crave a burger for two reasons:

1) Hands down, they are the best, basic burger around;
2) Dick's has been a committed community-centric business since it began.

This local company treats their employes very well. They assist with school, pay them fair wages and believe in them. They also help schools, non-profits and community organizations consistently. This alone would keep me away from crap-traps like McDonald's.

I was told when I visited California that I HAD to try an In-n-Out burger. It was on par with a Dick's burger, so I wasn't wowed, just thought, "This is like Dick's!"

I see a number of people say they don't like the fries--I happen to like them. No, they're not crispy, but they have good flavor.

It's a Seattle icon you need to try!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Damn, how do I sum up the best burger joint in the Pacific NW? You don't. You have to experience it for yourself. Burgers are fresh off the grill and you do not get to customize them. Your cheeseburger comes with Cheese, Ketchup and Mustard and tastes perfect. Couple that with a side of tartar sauce and a couple orders of fries and you have the perfect meal.

Then there is the Deluxe. Two beef patties, cheese and relish and BAM, perfection. Ad in the fries and maybe one of Dick's famous Milk Shakes and again, the perfect meal.

Prices are easy on the wallet and they are open from 10:30am to 2:00pm, every day. Whether it is a late night snack, lunch or dinner, grabs a Dicks Burger and enjoy!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Passing by on my way into Edmonds I stopped at Dick’s. just what I needed and as expected. I got the Deluxe, a Special, and a vanilla milkshake. No surprises. Everything was out fast and as expected. I’d go back here again anytime.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had to try this walk up burger place that apparently is very popular with the locals. I can see why because it's cheap and edible. The burgers were good but the fries left a lot to be desired. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

If you want a good hamburger Dicks is a great place to go. Not keen on the fries as I like my fries crispy. But the burgers are the bomb.

Been to Dick's Drive-in? Share your experiences!