“the BEST pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This is a review of the new branch in Queen Anne. The pizza crust is perfection! Could not be better! We had the prosciutto, which was delicious, even though the prosciutto came off in one bite. The caesar was very bland, though, and when we commented to the owner/manager, he said that 90% of people would not want more garlic or anchovies. Then it's not a caesar! Wish they were as passionate about the salad as they are the pizza. We'll probably get the pizza to go so we can have a good salad at home.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Pizza was good. Staff was friendly. Got in late but was able to get a beer and watch the football game

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Having lived in NYC for 34 years, I have had a lot of pizza. This brick oven pizza is one of the best that I have tried.

I did take out but they have space to sit in-house. I like that they have toppings that you don't normally find at other places. I also thought that they were fairly priced for the product.

Would definitely return.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Food great, service great, atmosphere terrific... Best Pizza i have had in many years! The food was fresh and delivered fast... wonderful beyond words!

2  Thank WiseOne_12
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Great original pizza with real fired wood pizza oven. I bring my family here often for pizza and salads. Great for families with children. My grandchildren love this place.

2  Thank Twink55