we LAVA this place! service is awesome and the food is SO insanely good (literally everything we've tried there)! I can't believe a place of this caliber is in edmonds at five corners. you think -- this place is not like the others around. ;) but it's oh-so-good! also, the live music on wednesdays cannot be beat!
the only negative, if I had to come up with one, is the price. drinks/cocktails are higher and closer to downtown seattle prices, and entrees are ~$30/plate. not something you think you'd spend at five corners, but the food really is so delicious. also, the happy hour prices aren't the best deal, but you can get access to items they don't sell on their regular menu.
highlights / things not to miss:
- crab & poke bowl with avocado rice (yes, avocado rice! -- it's weird, but delicious)
- lamb riblets (a little bit of spicy & sweet, yummm)
- pork belly tacos (nice pieces of pork belly, not all fat -- yum!)
- black cod (I never miss a chance to have black cod, it's soo delish)
- Enrico playing the guitar on Wednesdays -- he's a local celebrity & dining to his music is such a treat
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.