“Great shrimp dumplings”

Wonton Noodle House
Ranked #85 of 145 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 11 March 2017

When the weather is cold, I love the dumplings in soup; I used to love their beef chow fun but last time I ordered it, it was very oily, had the tiniest slivers of beef and very few beansprouts or green onions.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Open late, quintessential Chinese food selection with some good noodle soups. Prices are pretty reasonable. Take out is handy and they'll pack it well. If you're expecting amazing service you wouldnt find it here, but you should probably avoid all Chinese restaurants in general.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I have frequently dined at Wonton Noodle House after 10:30pm. Also, I have ordered food on phone and later picked up at the shop.
The menu selections are better than most local Chinese restaurants. Also, it is a pretty clean place. The servers care.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

On my recent visit, my family and I ordered the famous wonton noodles and beef brisket noodles. The meaty wonton is totally american style if you like meatball. The soup taste like water and msg. The restaurant is full of bad odor and we left disappointed.
Service is fine.

1  Thank Mimi L
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I came here based off high-rated reviews on other websites looking for typical Chinese food. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the menu was extremely different than any other Chinese restaurant, and had plenty of dishes I've never even heard of before. Instead of serving typical American-Chinese dishes, it was full of real Cantonese food. I decided to go with the Wonton soup, and it was amazing. The broth was rich and unlike anything I've had before. The dumplings themselves were very good and big, loaded with shrimp and pork and other meat. It also included generous serving of noodles in the soup. Unfortunately others in my group were not happy with their food, which was not their idea of Chinese cuisine. However, if you have an open mind and want to try new things, you'll definitely love this place. The service was also very friendly. If I was a local, I'd revisit.

Been to Wonton Noodle House? Share your experiences!