“Qeen's choice”

Wonton Noodle House
Ranked #81 of 143 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A totally unexpected experience called upon by my home queen on a Saturday morning to this tiny restaurant. If you dislike heavy oily taste of a meal and on a tight budget, this the place for you. Fast and courteous services, and family atmosphere setting will call for more and frequent visits.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

When the weather is cold, I love the dumplings in soup; I used to love their beef chow fun but last time I ordered it, it was very oily, had the tiniest slivers of beef and very few beansprouts or green onions.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Open late, quintessential Chinese food selection with some good noodle soups. Prices are pretty reasonable. Take out is handy and they'll pack it well. If you're expecting amazing service you wouldnt find it here, but you should probably avoid all Chinese restaurants in general.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I have frequently dined at Wonton Noodle House after 10:30pm. Also, I have ordered food on phone and later picked up at the shop.
The menu selections are better than most local Chinese restaurants. Also, it is a pretty clean place. The servers care.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

On my recent visit, my family and I ordered the famous wonton noodles and beef brisket noodles. The meaty wonton is totally american style if you like meatball. The soup taste like water and msg. The restaurant is full of bad odor and we left disappointed.
Service is fine.

1  Thank Mimi L

Been to Wonton Noodle House? Share your experiences!