“Great food, reasonable prices”

Scott's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 135 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. 205th Street and Highway 99
Description: A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I ordered the crab and avocado sandwich and it was first-rate. The servers were friendly and helpful even though it was quitie late, about 40 minutes before closing time. Everything was delicious and properly prepared. I would not hesitate to dine here again!

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Rick,
Thank you for stopping in. Great to hear you enjoyed your visit. I appreciate your review. Enjoy the week end.

Per

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I found myself with a big block between meetings, called my friend and we went to Scott's Bar & Grill. Variety on the menu and great service! My friend had the Steak Salad and RAVED about the freshness and the steak both. I had the "always my fave" lunch combo-- half a crab melt sandwich and the pea salad. Yum! There are not too many over-the-top super gourmet items, but they offer a variety of foods, including some comfort standards that are spiffed up-- like the meatloaf made with Ulli's sausage and the crab melt sandwich. Our server was super-- attentive and personable. All in all, a great impromptu semi-business lunch!

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Hello Kim,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Have a great week end. Thank you. Per

Reviewed 26 July 2017

It was early when we arrived. We looked over the menu, but my friend remembered they had a "happy hour" menu. We asked and were told by the waiter we'd need to eat in the bar for that and he offered to move us. We did. The happy hour menu was mostly for their drinks and a few appetizers. We asked the waiter in the bar about the menu that offered a salad, an entrée, dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. That waiter said "oh, you mean our early seating menu?" He brought it and it was what we were looking for. Feeling sheepish, we asked if we could go back to our original table in the dining room with this menu. Of course we were told it was fine.

Definitely try Scott's pea salad! My friend had the chicken Dijon and I had the Italian sausage tortellini. Mine was spicier than I'd like, but it was the sausage. The Dijon sauce with the chicken was marvelous. Key Lime Pie is the recommended dessert.

Just be sure you use the right terminology when asking for a menu! I do feel our original waiter should have figured out what we were talking about, though....

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your review. It was great to hear you enjoyed your meal, the key lime pie is one of my own favorites. I apologize for the confusion surrounding the menu. In defense of your original server, you specifically used the term "Happy Hour", which is a promotional menu in the lounge, so it would not occur to them you meant the 3 course menu. Have a fabulous day.

Per

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The seafood is very good. I have zero areas for improvement. The food stacks up to any seafood place in the Sound.

Out-of-towners frequently ask me where to go to seafood. Because Scott's does not have a water view, I would not recommend it.

It has a very pretty patio and the sun was filtering in during our dinner. It has a very good inland ambience.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello John,
Thank you for the kind words about my restaurant. Glad you enjoyed your meal. I will pass along your feedback to the kitchen team.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We were visiting friends that had just moved to the area from Texas and this lance was just a few miles from their house so we decided to check it out. Great food, everyone loved everything we got. The garlic bread they bring out was amazing!!!!! Loved my martini as well.

ALynes03, Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Ashley S,
Thank You for taking the time to comment on your recent experience here at Scotts. Great to hear you loved your visit and hope you and your friends visit often in the future.
Regards,