“Scott's A lot.”

Scott's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. 205th Street and Highway 99
Description: A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Consistently good food and service. A lot of variety within the menu. Desserts are always tempting and delicious.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello Melinda,
Thank you for your review, always a great way to start the day. Key Lime Pie is always the answer for dessert, so tangy! Per

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have been going to Scott's for over 20 years & still love it.
They have changed and evelved over the years, but the meals we have eaten there are always great as expected. Their Happy Hour is awesome. ...or just sit in the bar for a full meal too.
Outdoor seating/patio is a BIG PLUS!
They also have a private dining room that you can rent for special occasions/events.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for the fabulous review. We really appreciate your recognition. If you would be so kind as to respond to me with your mailing address, the team would like to send you a thank you as well. Enjoy your week end.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

At 1st sight you wouldnt think this establishment has some of the best food in the area. Handsdown the best Scalloped potatoe recipe. Dont pass up their signature Foccacia bread sticks. Famous for their " Scott Pea Salad", even my family members that dont like peas love it. For family, groups & by yourself, its a place you will leave full & happy.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hello LaNae,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. You made my Friday even brighter with your kind words. We all enjoy working at Scott's and it makes me happy when our Guests recognize the love we put in our service and food. Enjoy your week end.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I ordered the crab and avocado sandwich and it was first-rate. The servers were friendly and helpful even though it was quitie late, about 40 minutes before closing time. Everything was delicious and properly prepared. I would not hesitate to dine here again!

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Rick,
Thank you for stopping in. Great to hear you enjoyed your visit. I appreciate your review. Enjoy the week end.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I found myself with a big block between meetings, called my friend and we went to Scott's Bar & Grill. Variety on the menu and great service! My friend had the Steak Salad and RAVED about the freshness and the steak both. I had the "always my fave" lunch combo-- half a crab melt sandwich and the pea salad. Yum! There are not too many over-the-top super gourmet items, but they offer a variety of foods, including some comfort standards that are spiffed up-- like the meatloaf made with Ulli's sausage and the crab melt sandwich. Our server was super-- attentive and personable. All in all, a great impromptu semi-business lunch!

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Hello Kim,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Have a great week end. Thank you. Per