“Good fish and chips”

Ivar's Seafood Bar
Ranked #45 of 142 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 April 2018

They have excellent fish and chips. The service was good and the serving size was ample. It was a nice day so we enjoyed their outside seating.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Food was great as usual, staff extremely helpful, clean facility, much better than one in Marysville. Love Ivars.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I was looking forward to my day out and eating here. However, they have changed from their great fries to the shoestring style. NOT very good. They really need to change back to the original.
The rest of the meal was fine as was the service.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Honestly? I've had better. While the fish itself tasted ok I was neither enamored with the coating nor the fries (many of which weren't even in one piece).
What I liked the least is the number of tables that weren't cleaned up (I wound up doing it myself for our table and watched 2 other women doing the same). Lack of staff?
Can't say that I would be likely to come back. $7.99 isn't all that cheap and I rather pay a little more for a higher quality.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

$18 for three pieces of Halibut, so soaked in grease that it took several napkins just to get the grease off the surface. The thin pieces of Halibut were tasteless -- actually left such a bad after taste that we had to go to another restaurant for ice cream to get rid of the after taste. Certainly not worth $18.