“Brunch with a view”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Edmonds
Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a very traditional restaurant with lovely views over the marina and Puget sound. Its very easy to find and also has plenty of parking. We had booked on Yelp. Every Sunday 10-2pm they have a Champagne Brunch. Included in the price of your entrée is Champagne, Mimosa or OJ. It also includes a fruit/yogurt plate and a sticky bun. Other drinks and cocktails also available to purchase. Whilst they had some typical Sunday brunch specials like Crab Cakes benedict you could also choose from the main menu as well. The poached eggs were done perfectly and there was ample filling in the fish crepes and seafood omelette. The main drawback to this place was ambience and speed of service. The ambience reminds me of a 70's diner in need of a paint job and the service was so fast it left us breathless. A table of 5 was in and done in less than 30 mins. We prefer to have a little more time to chat and eat. Also no tea or coffee was offered etc. Just a little fast......waitress was pleasant but I think they wanted people in and out super quick. The place was busy but not crowded.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food here is a staple of fine dining at the Edmonds waterfront. The waiters are mostly very attentive and helpful. However, I made reservations for the second time this year, requesting a window seat, and was told upon arrival none were available. Yet when being escorted to my inside table, I saw at least 3 window tables empty, 2 of them clean and set for diners.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Service was very good! The Samba shrimp was awesome!! Had the fish and chips and ahi tacos both very good.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Recently I travelled to Edmonds, WA to visit a friend. Not knowing the Edmonds restaurants in the area we found Arnies. From the great reception it started with a relaxed and welcomed visit. The location is on the water so the view is great. We ordered and found the food to be good, taste great, and delivered in short time. We were a group that had not been together in a while so we were talking for a long time. The staff constantly tended to our need and we did not feel rushed. The meal is priced in the good range, especially for the quality of food they serve. I would put this on my list of places for a meal in Edmonds.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful and delicious early salmon dinner with salad and key lime pie. We were seated in a spot that was crowded and within a few minutes were asked if we'd like a quieter table. So caring. We moved to a better position and enjoyed well timed drinks and dinner. The marine view is an added pleasure. As it was my birthday there was a complimentary dessert with a candle. The service here was excellent and the seafood doesn't disappoint.