“Best happy hour!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walnut Street
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

By far, the best, HAPPY HOUR MENU! The restaurant offers two time windows of happy hour, we had chosen the earlier of the two as we had plans in the evening. The best Dish, in my opinion, is the seared ahi tuna plate. It is served with a soy sauce and wasabi aoli paste that explodes flavor in your taste buds. The happy hour menu is a full 5 pages and can offer many different plates for any guests. Salads, meats, seafood, pasta, etc. something for everyone. Did I mention $5 drinks from the bar?! Fully recommend

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Well, I really don't know what happened. I came here a couple years ago and it was outstanding. This time, really bad. Sunday night and slow service. Food was really bad. Crab dip was disgusting. What happened? Chef? new owner? It went way downhill. I mean waaaaay, downhill. Was looking forward to getting back there but now, probably won't be back.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This was my first visit to Girardi's for dinner, had eaten lunch there several times. My daughter and I took advantage of a Groupon offer for dinner. The menu is not extensive but does offer several Italian favorites. The gnocchi was most generous and my Caesar salad with prawns also required a take home box. The romaine was crisp, plenty of dressing and lots of grated parmesan. Prawns were excellent. The service was adequate if not great.
After trying the dinner menu, I greatly prefer the lunch menu. With a much larger menu and great prices, it is a place to go often.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Can't really tell you about the restaurant but I can tell you, if it's as good as the bar service and food, then it's a winner. My wife and I went once, then again the next night. Unusual for us as we like to mix it up. On the other hand, why mess with a good thing. First and foremost, let me talk about the bartender, Sean. Busiest guy on the planet, yet, the nicest and most able bartender we have ever encountered. He never missed a beat and pours a good drink. He is a master mixologist. We had the happy hour menu and we were instantly transported back to Varenna on Lake Como. I've been back from Italy almost a year now and I'm telling you that the Buratta Caprese was as good if not better than I experienced in Italy. My wife had the Pumpkin Ravioli. We've been back from Edmonds two weeks now and she hasn't stopped talking about it. Sean, you can start pouring my Jack and Seven right now.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

It was a beautiful sunny day here in Washington state, so we decided to take ferry ride and enjoy the town of Edmonds along with some Italian food. The restaurant is located 2 blocks from town center. It is a nice size restaurant, we did not have to have a reservation or wait to be seated.

Been to Girardi's Osteria? Share your experiences!