“our go to breakfast place”
Review of Claire's Pantry

Claire's Pantry
Ranked #51 of 144 Restaurants in Edmonds
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017

My husband and I come here as our go to breakfast stop. Nothing fancy at this place. (Think Denny's decor) but the staff is amazing, the cooks crank out amazing food every time we have gone. We have had everything from the omelette, fish and chips, waffles. chicken parmesan etc. Never been served a bad meal.

1  Thank lyndajmc

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The hlep considers the customers to be very important. They are helpful, efficient and friendly. The food is good. they served breakfast all day which I really appreciated.

1  Thank 52,321
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Good food and service. My hubby had the ham bake seniors plate with mashed potatoes and veggies for a great price. I had the mandarin chicken salad, they forgot the mandarin oranges but brought me a bowl of them to add on to it. The chicken in the salad was delicious.

1  Thank Jo Ann Z
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Called this in did not check price thought it was a little steep, turned out to be awesome enough for three about 8 ounces of salad dressing could not use it all nice surprise

1  Thank BobSuzy
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My husband and I had a very early Friday dinner here. Our waiter told us that they roast their own turkeys every day; the menu listed several different turkey entrees. I ordered the turkey pot pie which was delicious, a huge portion loaded with turkey. My husband ordered the prime rib which he said was just OK. Our waiter was friendly and very attentive. The decor was pleasant but showed signs of wear. We enjoyed the relaxed homey atmosphere plus reasonable prices.

1  Thank Karen M