“Totally Lost Quality Control ”

Kebella's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #107 of 142 Restaurants in Edmonds
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has really gone south. We have been ordering from them since 2004. Now, they have an answering system that doesn't allow you to speak to a representative; they have no email contact on their website. So, if you can't call them, and you can't email them, what is left? A USPS letter? Wowza.

Our order was fouled up with items on the pizzas to which we were allergic that were typed up to remove. We emailed, we called, and had no answer. We threw the pizza away.

Further, they have replaced the original recipes and good flavors in their pasta with weird items in the sauce that makes it taste like paste. It is honestly disgusting. Stay far, far away from this restaurant.

Very sad, but will no longer order from them.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I hate writing negative reviews but I live near this place and have been there 3 times. That was 2 too many. Food is poorly prepared and the service was not all that good. Too many selections near by to settle for this caliber of restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Out after dark,,raining,,this place gave us hot tea upon request. Kept our tea cups filled. Ordered some bread sticks and large pizza. I don't remember the type/name of pizza, but it was pretty good. I think all of their pizza is good.
Service was kinda slow,,,but the folks running the place are very hospitable and pleasant. Would go back again.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We stopped by here on our way back to the hotel after sightseeing. The pizza was so good! My kids loved it so much that they insisted we eat it again the next night. I called to order for pick up and the woman who answered the phone seemed confused but eventually took my order and the pizza was ready and delicious when I picked it up.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

In spite of what others have said about vegetarian pizzas with meat in them, I had a great experience here and I am vegetarian. I was there when it was very slow, so maybe that made a difference.

The pizza here comes thin-crust as standard. Thick is available if asked for.

My pizza was as good as I have had anywhere else and in fact was better than most. I ate their Eggplant Parmesan dish on a earlier visit. It was not at all like what I have had elsewhere. The fried eggplant was sitting atop spaghetti with lots of cheese. This is not the traditional way and I would not call it an epicurean experience, but it was good , solid comfort food.

The owner is not Italian and this is the Pacific NW, so perhaps we should look at this as an interesting cross cultural experience. Travel, after all, is seeng how things are done where you have never been. This was a surprising and tasty experience.