“Fantastic lunch ”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with my family for a quick lunch. Easy ordering at the front and then they bring it to your table which feels like a comfortable dining room. We got a large booth and the kids enjoyed the cheese pizza on pita bread. We got two different kinds of gyros and they were both fresh and delicious. I also splurged and got a glass of wine that paired perfectly with my lunch.
We will be back!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The restaurant itself is a cozy, place, with soft lighting, outdoor seating in good weather, and a comfortable atmosphere. I've received good service every time I've gone, whether on a date with my husband, or out with family.

The food is delicious, with many items I haven't seen at any other Greek eateries. They have flaming sheep cheese, which is amazing, a chicken lemon soup called avgolemono, and an excellent selection of the classics, including gyros.

If you're looking for a step up from the typical gyro place, I recommend giving Cafe Neo a try. It's a great date spot, and worth the prices.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Decent Greek food for Edmonds area. DO NOT place order for take out because they ALWAYS screw up your orders and when we called to let them know our order had missing items they said to let them know next time we come in and boy the hoops you have to go through!!! On top of it they charge a tip on take out orders!!! Tips are for good service and they definitely do not deserve it.
Go to Fork Mediterranean Grill on 220th Street instead where the food and service is soo much better!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food is really decent and it is what you'd expect from the typical restaurant serving "mediterranean" food. All the options you expect are there, but there's really nothing that was stunning about food at this place. The restaurant gets quite busy and loud.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was my 3rd or 4th trip here with a guest. We usually sit inside and order the lamb/beef Gyro which is wonderful but this time we ate on the outdoor patio as we are in the midst of one of the Seattle areas hottest, driest summers and ordered the Greek Gyro Salad. It was HUGE, had lots of olives, cucumbers, fresh lettuce and of course the beef/lamb Gyro meat.. It was fantastic and we really enjoyed it as well as the Greek dressing. We accompanied it with water, which came in a chilled, brown wine bottle shape. Nice touch! Not your average place at all. Has take too! Service great!