“Very crowded”
Review of Boiling Point

Boiling Point
Ranked #74 of 144 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'm not a fan of the taste of sterno or whatever the fuel is they put in the burner underneath. It has fumes that come out in your face, and well, my fire didn't last through the meal. The food is good, I don't know what the hype is on this place, as I really should have went for Japanese Shabu Shabu or a Korean Hot Pot restaurant and had as good if not better experience. The food and tea is tasty nevertheless. I'm not sure that I'd consider going back here. I prefer exceptional foods and this is a strong 3 star in my book.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The place was nice, easy to reach and had a lot of parking space.
I just didn't know what to expect so I just went in. The place was busy, a bit cramped and the people seemed enjoying the food very much

But I was surprised with the menu, while the one I ordered (which was the most popular one) has vegie, and tofu, the unique part were the pork intestine and meat. The soup was thick and very tasty but oily.

The waitress was very attentive and I had nothing to complain about. But the food was just not for me. I could not finish half of it.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Went there twice this past weekend. Hot pot style food. It’s brought to you and they light the burner to heat the soup. The first one (lamb) was okay. Quite spicy even thought I ordered mild. Opted for the Korean bean paste on the second try and much more flavorful. Rather cramped and not much atmosphere. Over all, pretty good.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Travelling for work and ended up close to this boiling point for lunch. The wait staff was attentive and knowledgable. I had the spicy beef soup and milk tea with boba. Both on point. A super satisfying meal and a enjoyable way to spend the afternoon!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

My wife and I came across this Boiling Point location in Lynnwood. We've been to two other BP locations in Surrey BC and Burnaby BC. This BP is very consistent with what you find in Canada.

We typically order the seafood and tofu soup #2 and the lamb soup #5. Both are very good. The soup base is flavorful but not too salty. I found there's a bit less lamb meat compared to Surrey BC, but there's a bit more variety in terms of other types of ingredients in Lynnwood.

Price is $1 than Canada. Also, there is only one option for rice - no vermicelli option which would have been nice.

In Lynnwood, they also provide you with a sweet lemon sampler drink with basil seeds - very nice.

We found the service to be fine, although others have complained. The trick is to ask the server to turn off the fire mid way otherwise you end up boiling everything to be tasteless. Also, for seafood be sure to take it out early as well.

Definitely, would come back again.

Been to Boiling Point? Share your experiences!