“Good Food, Not the oily kind Chinese Food.”
Review of Looking for Chai

Looking for Chai
Ranked #50 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 12 August 2017

This has been the 3rd visiting this year 2017. Service is friendly and good every times. Have try many different dishes and they are all good. I did not try the bubble teas but my children tried and like them. This is Taiwanese style so it is less oily than the dishes that you find in Chinatown Seattle. The place is small. my guess is it get crowded in weekend easily.Also if you have big group may have trouble find table.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I like to eat here, is delicious taiwanese food, look always busy during weekend, I try the hot pot, is a lot and can be share

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

we order bitter melon, spicy tofu, soup with blood and intestine, eggplant, typical taiwanes cuisine, like a most of chiness foods, small restaurant but full of customer

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Advertises itself as a Taiwanese stir fry, and I have no reason to disbelieve it. My son and I both felt like we were in a foreign country while eating dinner there. Not your typical Cantonese menu by any means, and the food was delicious. We liked it enough to return for lunch the following day. Recommended.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We decided to try Taiwan food. This place was very satisfying and quality was fresh. There's a lot of Chinese people eating here so I know it must be good. The food and service was excellent. Give this Taiwanese restaurant a try. It won't disappoint.