“Interesting Breakfast Menu”
Review of Red Twig

Red Twig
Ranked #25 of 141 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast at the Red Twig on Sunday, a very busy time. Interesting menu with some traditional items like Eggs Benedict and some interesting breakfast burritos. It is set up cafeteria style where you place your order, pay, and then the order is brought to the table. Food was good, but mine was not as warm as I would have liked. Would have appreciated a coffee refill as well.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

This is a wonderful little place where you walk in, order your food and coffee and they bring it to you (except the coffee you just wait). I had an egg sandwich and it was so wonderful. I also had a latte and that was just as good! We sat outside on their patio with my friends dog and just hung out and chatted. It was very busy and our food was ready very quickly.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

We have been here several times and I always order the traditional eggs Benedict which is excellent My husband struggles with the limited menu and says it's more of a chicks place! I guess I need to agree with him since my adult daughter and I enjoy going here for either breakfast or lunch!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with family for a great lite lunch. I had the yummy salmon crepe with a great cappuccino - superb.
They also have a great terrace that today was just idyllic in the sun (also handy if you have a dog).

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Quaint, cute and clean restaurant. It is like a cafeteria style. You order and pay at the counter. The service was quick, the food was great and we will definitely go again. There is free parking on the street. The area is so nice, you can stroll around the downtown and window shop. Beautiful gardens on the street corners, a very clean and well kept city / tow.

1  Thank 1amalie